This program provides high performing non-managers in broadcasting with the tools needed to confront today's business challenges, take on new levels of responsibility and develop leadership skills to advance in their careers.
Upon completion of the program, participants will:
- Learn the concept of "Understanding Self" and how to capitalize on core strengths
- Gain a better understanding of the unspoken communications used to navigate corporate culture
- Develop effective skills to drive positive influence and collaborate across the organization
- Understand significant roles in teamwork and the impact they bring to projects
- Build knowledge on managing up to your boss to create thriving working environments
- Learn how to create peer networks to get the job done
REGISTER NOW »
Who Should Apply?
- New managers
- Account executives